Thursday, October 25, 2012

We love fall!

The beautiful mums at Grandma & Grandpa's
 
 
Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's
 
The Pumpkin Patch w/my little pumkin pie!
(don't mind my goofy face, I was in the middle of telling Luke to smile)
 
Excited for Halloween next week- we have some parties this weekend that he'll wear his little costume! I have seriously been thinking of him going as Honey Boo Boo, but Daddy nixed that idea.  Boo! We get to see the Weaver clan at a party Saturday and get to see the Lemming side for Emma's 10th birthday party.  Now that doesn't seem possible that Emma is turning 10!!
Luke and my parents survived the first night away from both mommy & daddy- yay!  We were at Ian & Sonia's wedding - which was a blast.  And hard to believe he will be 9 months old.  He's been doing a good job eating puffs, baby food, crawling, pulling up, standing on his own for a few seconds, still bf, still no teeth but I swear his bottom fronts look like they could poke through any day, but I've been thinking that for weeks.  We go to his appt. Nov 6th so will be curious to see how big he is.  Thankfully the last few days he has been going to bed at 7:30 ish and waking around 5:00 am...we can do this.  I'm feeling better and boot camp has been awesome and we have a good routine going on right now.   We've increased our mileage and our times running.  Plus it helps that it gets dark earlier so I have to go faster before it gets too dark!!  We see lots of friends and animals out on The Monon, so that's been fun.  Taking advantage of the wonderful fall weather before it's gone. 
Luke is such a happy, sweet little boy.  We are so lucky!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment