1. Matt & I just celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary!! Some days it seems like we've been together forever (10 total, but met him in fall of 1998) yet some days it's amazing how quickly the last 7 years have gone by.
2. We took Luke to the splash pad and he had a blast!! It was great to run into a couple of mommys I have met and their little boys too!
3. Luke had some poopy diapers on Sunday and an upset belly- and some screaming fits. At first I thought it was an ear infection but I hope it's just teething. Poor thing. He was fine after a couple of hours but just wanted to be held. Which is fine by me!!
4. Gearing up for Ruby's 1st birthday- that does not seem possible. Seriously!
5. Chuck & Linda celebrated 50 years of marriage on June 8th. So great to see so many of the Lemming side there! Luke was great playing with the toys at the kiddie table.
6. Julie & Jason rode up w/us to "heeeeey Chuck & Linda!" 's anniversary bash. We ate at Pepe's before. yum, yum.
7. Raymond James once again sponsored a water tent at Out Run the Sun for Melanoma research. Matt played music, I passed out water, and Luke played with little friends Noah & Eli.
8. Luke is getting very vocal of 'I want more' but it's more of a hand gesture and a 'uhwanem, uhwanem' as fast as he can.
9. Weston graduated from HS and we went to this open house. Lots of room to play and roam. He was a very good boy.
10. The Pacers season ended in game 7 vs. Heat. Boo! But what a season!!!