Monday, July 9, 2012

5 months old

So I will just start off with today my baby is 5 months old!!! That doesn't even seem possible!!  5 months old.   I never knew if that day of having a baby would even come.  And then it did.  And I'm amazed everyday.  I have a baby.  I have a healthy baby boy.  And I love him so much.
15 lbs 26 inches... Size 2 diapers... still bf ...rolls from belly to back / back to belly...    found him in his crib on his belly a couple of times...  loves to laugh... loves to go on walks in the stroller... stinky bottom... great head control ... very happy ...doesn't mind tummy time ... loves to look & smile at Charlie....  blows lots (and lots) of bubbles...  blabs... kicks those legs very, very fast... loves to snuggle with mommy... hot blooded - my littler heater....

No comments:

Post a Comment